Mohave County is home to three municipal courts, under the direct supervision of the Arizona Supreme Court.
Types of Cases
Orders of Protection
Injunctions Against Harassment
Apply for an Order of Protection
An Order of Protection is a court order that is issued to stop a person from committing domestic violence or from contacting other people protected by the order. Through an interview in AZPOINT, you can quickly and accurately fill out the forms that are needed to request an Order of Protection at an Arizona court.
Courtroom Policies and Procedures
- If you have official court business, check in at the counter before entering the courtroom.
- No firearms or weapons permitted
- No food or drink allowed
- All defendants, plaintiffs and victims should check in at front counter prior to court
- No children under 14 years of age allowed in court without prior approval
- Proceedings are electronically recorded
- The wearing of hats, colors and sunglasses is prohibited in the courtroom.