Lake Havasu City Justice Court
- The Lake Havasu City Justice Court operates as the independent judicial branch of government established by the Constitution of the State of Arizona and under the direct supervision of the Arizona Supreme Court. The court's jurisdiction includes all traffic matters, criminal misdemeanor cases, and felony cases through preliminary hearing. The Justice court also adjudicates civil matters up to $10,000 and issues protective orders against domestic violence and harassment.
- Mission Statement:
- To guarantee the basic due process rights of all citizens appearing before the court, while assuring public safety through its dispositional powers.
- Lake Havasu City Justice Court Judge
- Justice Of the Peace,
- Honorable Jill W. Davis
Types of Cases
- Criminal Misdemeanor
- City & County Ordinances
- Orders of Protection
- Injunctions Against Harassment
- Small Claims
- Felony Initial Appearances
- Felony Preliminary Hearings
Court Room Policies and Procedures
- If you have official court business, check in at the counter before entering the courtroom.
- No firearms or weapons permitted
- No food or drink allowed
- All defendants, plaintiffs and victims should check in at front counter prior to court
- No children under 14 years of age allowed in court without prior approval
- These proceedings are electronically recorded
- The wearing of hats, colors and sunglasses is prohibited in the courtroom.
- Warrants, Orders of Protection/Injunction Requests will be seen by a Judge anytime Monday – Friday
All other requests may submit a request by email email@example.com or contact the court by phone (928) 453-0705 for further instruction.