- I want to change child custody/child support. What do I have to do?
If you and your ex-spouse are not in agreement regarding the change, you can go to the Clerk's office to obtaining the forms for filing for a modification or download the forms from http://www.supreme.state.az.us/selfserv/default.htm
- Where do I go to get help regarding child support matter, I cannot afford an attorney?
The Clerk of Superior Court is not allowed to give legal advice. You may want to contact Community Legal Services at (928) 681-1177 or 800-255-9031, or the Child Support Enforcement Agency at (928) 753-3134.
- Do I have to come downtown to obtain a pay history of payments that were ordered to be paid to the Clearinghouse then sent to me?
You can put a request in writing to have a pay history sent to you. There is an $26 fee for a pay history.
- How do I sign up for the Direct Deposit for my support payments?
Submit the Child Support Electronic Payment Authorization form: Click here to receive
- How do I get an ATLAS number?
You may call the Clerk's office at (928) 753-0713 x 4213.
- What must I do to change my address with you?
We need to receive your change of address in writing or you may fax it to our office at (928) 753-0781.
- When was my last support payment?
You may call the clearinghouse at (877) 903-1900. This is a toll free call